At Uptodown we are looking for a PHP developer to immediately join our development team located in Malaga.
Who are we?
Uptodown is a global distribution platform for Android, Windows, and Mac applications where developers can register their apps for free. These apps are then offered on different channels (web, native) and can be monetized using various services.
In the same way, users from all over the world can access thousands of apps legally, openly, and free of charge without the need to create an account in more limiting app stores.
Currently, we are dedicated to the development of new features both for the end-user and for other companies that collaborate with Uptodown in the distribution and monetization of apps.
What will your tasks be?
To contribute to the development of our unique project, Uptodown, on a long-term basis, in a flexible working environment.
Your responsibilities will start with maintaining the current code, improving it, and adding new features to meet all the challenges ahead.
Next to you will be a team of developers with whom you will have to work side by side to deliver value to the user of our platform in an efficient way.
All PHP developers cover the backend development side. However, you'll have no problem investigating other areas (front-end, system administration) and train in them if you're interested.
What are the skills you need for your day-to-day work?
- PHP + MySQL programming in web environments.
- Code testing with PHPUnit.
- Handling PHPStorm as IDE.
- Code integration tools: Git + Gitlab.
- Good development practices. Clean code and SOLID principles.
- Hexagonal architecture.
- Elastic Search.
- A good level of English for development: consulting documentation, writing simple texts, watching lectures in English, maintaining video calls in English.
- Active and constant communication with your colleagues, both in person and through remote collaboration tools.
- 💪 A good attitude and willingness to learn the skills you have not yet mastered.
- Experience in web projects similar to ours.
- Residence in Malaga.
- Immediate availability.
What do we offer?
- Stable position with permanent contract from day one.
- Salary: depending on experience, between 24.000€ to 30.000€ gross per year.
- Flexible working hours in the mornings and remote working hours in the afternoons. In total, 40 hours per week.
- Holidays: 26 days per year. Depending on your seniority, you will be able to increase this number.
- In addition to your salary, a personal budget for training and events that related to your responsibilities.
- Additional benefits such as private medical insurance and English classes.
- High traffic project and a team with more than 15 years of experience in the web sector.
- Our office is located in the center of Malaga.
- Free food, drinks and birthday cakes in our shared spaces within our office.