Human Resource Generalist
We are looking for an HR Generalist to manage the day-to-day operations of the human resource office of Uptodownm, as well as the administration of the human resources policies,
procedures, and programs.
Uptodown is already the world's leading alternative app store, and due to the changes taking place in the tech industry, it is also immersed in a growth phase. This, in turn, means that we need to adequately develop our team structure and consolidate our company culture, as well as put in place a talent management strategy. Thus, you will be in charge of leading any training plans and needs, the design of multidisciplinary teams, employee development plans, and their performance management.
Aside from the peculiarities of managing the personnel of a technology-based, product-focused company, there are also the tasks inherent to a generalist human resources manager.
- Identifying the best ways of sourcing candidates and attracting talent.
- Implementation of evaluation processes.
- Resume and job application screening.
- Job offers management related to recruitment agencies and universities.
- Professional profiling.
- Defining recruitment policies and professional tests or dynamics specific to the position.
- Reference and background checks.
- Managing the onboarding process for every new employee.
Training and professional development
- Defining the responsibilities specific to each of the different positions in the organization.
- Career planning and long-term development for the different profiles.
- Customized training plan design, implementation and coordination.
- Setting up policies aimed at retaining the company's key personnel.
- Analysis of incentives and wellness programs in the company.
- Active collaboration towards a positive and appropriate work environment, as well as the definition of professional rotation and promotion policies.
- Design and implementation of management evaluations.
- Personnel and labor relations management.
- Defining wage policies and labor cost budgeting.
- Payroll preparation and employee support on administrative questions.
- Coordination with our outsourced labor management.
- Management of personnel additions, leaves of absence, terminations and labor modifications.
- Update of our information systems and personnel database.
- Degree in Psychology, Business Administration, Labor Relations, Labor Sciences, Law or equivalent.
- Specific training or a related master's degree as a plus.
We highly value
- Proven experience as an HR generalist.
- Familiarity with general HR policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of labor and employment legislation.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to work as part of a team with a results-oriented approach.
- Additional HR training as a plus.
- Immediate availability.
- Residency in Málaga.
What's in it for you?
- Permanent position from day one where you get to take part in the company's long-term strategy.
- Flexible schedule and remote work. See Uptodown Employee Benefits: https://www.uptodown.io/jobs
- Competitive salary starting at €24,000 gross per year based on experience (€32,000 gross per year including variables).