Uptodown is looking for content editors to join our team in Malaga.
Uptodown is the world's most popular mobile site to download Android apps and a trusted source of apps outside of Google Play.
Our main mission is to provide free, open access to apps for any device, from anywhere, ensuring a more open mobile industry. Over 100 million monthly users from all over the world use Uptodown to get instant access to a huge catalog, made of thousands of apps that they can download legally, openly, and free of charge without having to create an account.
We are currently dedicated to the development of new features both for the end-users of our services and the companies that collaborate with us in the distribution and monetization of apps.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Writing app reviews to be later published and included in Uptodown's catalog within our own management tool.
- Testing the software to be reviewed by installing and running it in devices and PC emulators, and after the corresponding research, generate the texts and screenshots.
- Helping to maintain Uptodown's app catalog by updating existing content, detecting success cases, and ensuring a consistent content organization.
- Helping to write editorial content, if needed, to be later used in social media, blog posts or press releases.
- Analyzing trends and generating relevant content that is SEO and Inbound Marketing compliant, to be later posted in our vertical channels.
- Excellent Spanish writing skills. Desired previous experience as a content editor or copywriter, either professionally or paraprofessionally, related or unrelated to the tech industry.
- High level of spoken and written English. Able to communicate in and understand this language.
- User-level knowledge on technology, especially mobile-specific and software in general.
- Open-minded and participatory, able to communicate and work with teammates, both in-person and remotely.
- Proactive and eager to learn new skills.
- SEO knowledge, especially related to copywriting.
- Tech and video games enthusiast.
We highly value
- Previous experience in similar projects.
- Social media management (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok...).
- Residency in Málaga.
- Immediate availability.
What we offer
- Stable position with a permanent contract from day one.
- Salary: depending on experience, between €20,000 and €25,000 gross per year.
- 40 hours per week. Hybrid flexible system: possibility to work either remotely or in the office.
- Holidays: 26 days per year.
- In addition to your salary, a personal budget for training and events related to your responsibilities.
- Additional benefits such as private medical insurance and English lessons.
- High traffic project and a team with more than 15 years of experience in the web sector.
- Office located in central Málaga.
- Free food, drinks and cake in our shared spaces within our office.